As medical cannabis and recreational marijuana are legalized in more and more states and municipalities, tens of thousands of people who’ve never used marijuana are starting to use it for the first time. You also see marijuana users who only had access to schwag marijuana but now they’re suddenly able to buy high-THC dank, and […]
Tag Archives | Butane Honey Oil
Marijuana growers are figuring out that more and more people are consuming or making dabs such as rosin, butane honey oil, bubblehash, dry sift, and shatter, instead of just burning buds. A dab contains very high percentages of THC, CBD, and CBN by volume…more than you can get from whole marijuana bud or concentrated marijuana […]
I walked into a Kush dab den, and all the marijuana growers in the house were couchlocked in front of a big-screen television. While I checked out their dab rigs, and seven different brands of butane honey oil, they sat quietly. Something really hot must be showing on that big-screen television, I thought to myself […]
Louis C.K. is one of the world’s most popular stand-up and television comedians. What he said recently about getting “too high” on modern mega-potent marijuana is more than just funny–it’s accurate. Louis C.K. is no stranger to personal and political controversy. When he was a guest on the Opie and Anthony radio show, he even […]
Marijuana radio show pioneer James DiFalco was a child when he developed diabetes—the crippling disease that sickens people and shortens their lives. Growing up in the shadow of diabetes, James started using and growing medical marijuana in 1976, before he was even a teenager. In recent years, scientists discovered marijuana modulates blood sugar, carbohydrate metabolism, […]
The alcohol industry doesn’t want marijuana legalized. But when people experience marijuana’s intoxication and medical benefits and compare cannabis to what alcohol does to them, they say marijuana comes out on top in the marijuana versus alcohol debate. When people look at the violence, domestic abuse, and traffic fatalities associated with alcohol, they realize marijuana […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana