John and Ines Meijers are known in the Netherlands as “the model weed growers.” Their unique battle to force a breakthrough in the debate about regulated cannabis production has nearly bankrupted the couple. But they are not about to give up hope, telling Big Buds in an exclusive interview, “We have no regrets, we did […]
Tag Archives | Burmese Kush
Sometimes you want your hydroponics marijuana strains to race from start to finish so you harvest big buds fast. Some marijuana growers go for autoflowering marijuana strains in this situation. Most autoflowering marijuana strains get you from seed to harvest in 10-12 weeks. We’ve tested the best autoflowering marijuana strains, and although they do get […]
I’m writing about hydroponics base nutrients known as the “pH Perfect” system. The manufacturer says if you use them you don’t have to spend your time and money on pH meters and pH Up and pH Down. Ever since I became a hydroponics marijuana grower I knew the pH of your water, hydroponics nutrients, and […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer