Growing cannabis outdoors, and not safely hidden away in pristine grow room, is like being a commander in a war zone. Outside, you must defend your plants and grow site from potential attackers. Some of these attackers are humans. Others are animals. Some are diseases, some are molds and fungi. You’re also battling ambient conditions. […]
Tag Archives | budworms
When you’re growing marijuana outdoors or indoors, you can plant inexpensive companion plants with them—plants that repel spider mites, aphids, thrips, budworms, and other marijuana pests. As an added benefit, many of these plants are edible and medicinal! Let’s look at the plants you can plant outdoors around your outdoor marijuana plants, around the outside […]
The outdoor marijuana growing season is flying by us fast. We’re already more than a month past the longest day of the year. Depending on your geographic location, you’ve only got 3-6 more weeks of “grow phase” that corresponds to the 18-hour phase you get under controlled conditions indoors. By the end of August, most […]
We’ve had two previous articles about growing marijuana in Hawaii. We noted the Hawaii government legalized a pay to play system selling a total of eight government licenses giving each license holder the right to grow 6000 marijuana plants and retail cannabis products at two medical marijuana dispensaries. We also noted Hawaii is now the […]
It’s summer and whether you’re growing marijuana indoors or outdoors, you know the blessings and the curses of growing during the hottest time of the year. If your grow room temperatures get above 76 degrees Fahrenheit, you’re running too hot. Hot temperatures create problems including high water usage, stretch, airy/thin buds, root zone and reservoir […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever