California cannabis grower Megan Fender has heard a familiar refrain lately. “You got the fire?” She says it is by far the most common question posed across the negotiating table with buyers looking to purchase her marijuana. Not questions about the pedigree of her strains or where she got her seeds or clones. Nothing about […]
Tag Archives | Bud
It’s hard to trust people in the marijuana growing bizness, but when you run more than one grow op, or if you have a grow op with more than a couple dozen plants, you really need a “grow helper.” I’ve gone through several. One was a hot and wild 19-year-old woman who wanted to make […]
- Keeping The Cannabis Industry SAIF: Oregon Insurance Paves The Way For Cannabusiness & Workers
- Traveling with Weed This Holiday Season? We Got You Covered
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday “Up There With 4/20” As Holiday Sales Boost Cannabis Industry.
- The Who’s Who You Don’t Know In Canada’s Cannabis Industry
- Swimming In The Sea Of Green: High-Density Marijuana Growing
- Social Media 101: If You Have A Cannabis Grow Op, Then It’s Time To Get Savvy With Online Marketing
- First Medical Cannabis Cultivation Licenses Awarded In Colombia: But What Does It Mean For Small-Scale Growers?
- Cannabis Gift Guide: The Best Ideas For The Weed Lover In Your Life