My girlfriend has a closet full of shoes she never wears. I have a closet full of different brands of hydroponics nutrients I used and didn’t use again. In the past three years I switched hydroponics nutrients for marijuana at least half a dozen times if not more. Maybe you’ve done the same thing. A […]
Tag Archives | Bud Candy
Before GoDaddy there was GrowDaddy. That’s what a select group of medical marijuana growers call the 67-year-old master marijuana grower who’s taught two generations of younger growers how to love marijuana growing and do it right. GrowDaddy has been growing marijuana for longer than most of us have been alive! Since 1966 he’s been planting […]
In the past two decades I’ve had the pleasure of growing marijuana from Sensi Seeds genetics. As captained by marijuana seed legend Ben Dronkers, Sensi Seeds is one of the oldest Dutch cannabis seed companies and its catalogue of genetics is a foundation for marijuana genetics worldwide. With strains like Silver Haze, Jack Herer, Ed […]
Top dressing can really make a huge difference in your medical marijuana harvest. If used wisely and at the proper time, it can be an inexpensive way to ensure your plants have all the nutrients they need to go full term while still not overfeeding them. Using Super Soil and the methods I have shown […]
- Unchartered: California Moves One Step Closer To A State Cannabis Bank
- Raising Arizona: Subcool Rises From the Ashes To Bring You New Strains, New Extracts
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?