Growing organic marijuana requires organic fertilizers. I’ve used all the major commercially available brands of organic fertilizers in different hydroponics systems, and in soil and soilless marijuana grow ops, and experienced the sludgy mess most organic fertilizers create. The truth is, there are lots of problems with most brands of organic fertilizers. These problems include: […]
Tag Archives | Bud Candy Organic OIM
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana