So you get to the end of bloom phase and the work’s just beginning! You can do everything right up the moment of harvesting buds, but if the harvesting, drying and curing are wrong, you lose some of what you worked so hard to grow. We talked before about knowing WHEN to harvest your marijuana. […]
Tag Archives | Bubblehash
Drug testing is a favorite tactic the power elites use against our medical hydroponics marijuana community. Whether in the workplace, pre-employment, for athletes, for probationers, or for students, drug testing disproportionately affects marijuana users because marijuana metabolites take a long time to leave your system and are easily detectable in hair, blood and urine samples. […]
When a few grower friends and I got together recently for a bubblehash-making party, we made a list of the best marijuana strains to grow for making hashish. We were working with several sets of extract bags from extractbags.com, and noticing as always the wide variability in the amount of resin glands in each of […]
- Unchartered: California Moves One Step Closer To A State Cannabis Bank
- Raising Arizona: Subcool Rises From the Ashes To Bring You New Strains, New Extracts
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?