My girlfriend has a closet full of shoes she never wears. I have a closet full of different brands of hydroponics nutrients I used and didn’t use again. In the past three years I switched hydroponics nutrients for marijuana at least half a dozen times if not more. Maybe you’ve done the same thing. A […]
Tag Archives | Big Bud
Sometimes I look at other people’s marijuana gardens and notice their buds are phatter and stickier than mine and I wonder how they do it. I used to think it was only because they spent thousand more dollars on their marijuana grow room than I did, or they had better marijuana genetics to start with. […]
Go into your hydroponics store and you see shelf after shelf of bloom boosters… BioBud. Crystal Burst. Top Booster. Tiger Bloom. Bloombastic. Kool Bloom. Ginormous. Hydroplex Maximizer. General Hydroponics. Humboldt Nutrients. Fox Farm. Botanicare. Emerald Harvest. Blah blah blah. How do you know which bloom boosters to use? First of all, almost all bloom boosters […]
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time