When I was sick in body and soul and Western doctors only made things worse, I traveled across the world to India to get treatment from Ayurvedic healers, yogis, and natural health practitioners who use cannabis as part of their pharmacopeia. Ayurveda — the Sanskrit translation of “science of life” — is a millenniums-old, time-tested […]
Tag Archives | bhang
You might not know it, but people have been drinking cannabis for millennia. Since 2000 BCE, bhang has been a tradition at Hindu festivals like Holi, Maha Shrivratri and Janmashtami. Other recorded uses of cannabis being consumed as a beverage throughout history include its mixture with wine for patients to consume before surgery in ancient […]
In today’s busy, often-frustrating world, it’s sweet to have a place of refuge where you enjoy peace, quiet, and a sense of safety. For many of us, getting high on marijuana is a way to find that quiet, safe, kind place. Meditation is another method of finding inner peace and connecting with good feelings. What […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects