Rest assure, novice growers. Cloning isn’t as challenging as you might think it to be. That’s the message Danny Sloat, grow expert and founder of cannabis cultivator AlpinStash, wants to get across. For the uninitiated, cloning is when you take a clipping off a mother plant and root it. The clone — or cutting as […]
Tag Archives | beginner growers
So now you’ve found the one and only marijuana magazine made by marijuana growers for marijuana growers just like you. Every one of our writers and photographers is a marijuana grower. Together, we have a combined 153 years of marijuana growing experience! And what’s most important for you is our ONLY goal here is sharing […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines