The marijuana industry– seeds, hydroponics nutrients, grow gear, grow shops, growers, retailers– is facing a big threat from some of the worst multinational corporations. Here’s the inside story: Bayer, Monsanto, Scotts Miracle-Gro, Gavita, General Hydroponics, Botanicare Bayer, an international corporation with majority control of agricultural, pharmaceuticals, health, and veterinary products markets, just spent billions of […]
Tag Archives | Bayer
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer
- Cryptocurrency PotCoin Sponsors Dennis Rodman At Trump, Kim Jong Un Peace Summit In Singapore