Now that terpenes and cannabinoids can be identified and isolated from cannabis plant matter, they’re being used everywhere. Terpenoids and cannabinoids are the primary chemicals of cannabis, and since they can vary between cultivars, there is also now an interest in sourcing these compounds from other plants. Not all cannabinoids and terpenes are solely cannabis […]
Tag Archives | Aroma
Take a moment right now to consider the taste and aroma of your favorite hydroponics medical marijuana. The way it feels on your tongue, the way it caresses your nose. When you have the idea that the better your bud smells and tastes, the more potent it is, you are definitely getting it right. Take […]
After growing and harvesting your marijuana plants, you have two more important steps before your buds are ready to smoke or process: drying and curing. In about 50% of the cannabis grow ops I’ve seen, growers aren’t drying and curing marijuana the right way. Before we talk about drying and curing, consider the selective harvesting […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines