In October 2017, deadly wildfires decimated California. Cannabis seed breeder and cultivator Subcool barely escaped with his life when flames ripped through his Northern California home, destroying everything, including his outdoor garden brimming with flowering cannabis plants, some as big as 10 feet tall. The fire also destroyed Subcool’s collection of rare male and female […]
Tag Archives | Arizona
Before cannabis legalization, Anchorage dispensary manager Mark Engel never eclipsed more than 50 patients on even his best business days. Since recreational sales became legal in Alaska in October 2016, Engel routinely serves more than 700 customers at Alaskan Leaf dispensary. He’s neared the 1,500 mark on popular days of cannabis use, like April 20. […]
President Donald Trump and his attorney general Jeff Sessions continue to stoke fear in the legalized and black market marijuana industries. Trump said during the 2016 campaign that he’d respect “state’s rights” concerning legalized marijuana. But since Trump was elected, he and Sessions threatened to use federal law enforcement against legalized marijuana states. When Trump […]
How will President Donald Trump and new marijuana laws and/or ballot proposals passed on election day 2016 affect the marijuana community? Voters in California, Nevada, Maine, and Massachusetts approved so-called recreational marijuana legalization on election day, but what they passed isn’t full marijuana legalization. In California, marijuana growing is more regulated now than it was […]
The marijuana grower staff of BigBudsMag.com has been advising the marijuana grower and marijuana consumer communities that marijuana legalization in states like Colorado and Washington aren’t a total fix for all the discrimination and persecution marijuana people face. We’ve warned that police still bust legal marijuana growers, using asset forfeiture to steal their money and […]
John Abrams (not his real name) believed George W. Bush when Bush said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, including nuclear weapons, and that Iraq was involved in 9-11. He joined the Marines, spending three and a half years in Iraq and one year in Afghanistan. Seriously injured by a roadside bomb, Abrams came home […]
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time