Patients are increasingly turning to medical marijuana to deal with neuropathic and chronic pain, because cannabis has proven a more effective, non-addictive pain-management option than pharmaceutical medicines. Neuropathic and chronic pain are bedeviling and varied in the discomfort they cause the sufferer. Some pain is due to central nervous conditions and diseases like cancer, or […]
Tag Archives | anti-inflammatory
If there’s one thing the internet is good for, it’s delivering a plethora of theories linking Jesus with weed. Though there’s no definitive evidence that JC liked to get lit, the idea is certainly a fun one to entertain. There’s a reasonably strong argument to be made that the anointing oil Jesus used when curing […]
With the recent death of the father of medical marijuana Dennis Peron, we eulogized the San Francisco activist and remembered all the good he’d done for our cannabis community. Peron led the successful campaign to pass California’s Proposition 215 in 1996, the nation’s first comprehensive medical marijuana law and the precursor for all cannabis legalization […]
When it comes to strain selection, seasoned cannabis aficionados tend to be particular and deliberate in their choices, regardless of THC levels. Many medical marijuana patients know that THC isn’t the only component required to produce the strongest effects, or even maintain a long-lasting, high-intensity buzz if that’s all you’re after. Although THC remains a […]
Fun fact: You can use a cannabis vaporizer to get many different psychoactive and aesthetic experiences from the same strain of marijuana. I’m stoked that I discovered how to use my vape in such a way and I want to share with you how you can experience the same fun, too! The first thing you […]
CBD CBD CBD! When you hear about “medical marijuana legalization,” you’re often hearing about legalizing only CBD, otherwise known as cannabidiol. CBD is one of the Big Three cannabinoids. The other two are THC and CBN—tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabinol. THC, CBD, and CBN are medically important, and so are terpenoids and flavonoids, which are other compounds […]
Marijuana markets and consumers are changing rapidly, especially when it comes to cannabinoids like CBD (cannabidiol). One of the newest trends is to grow CBD-rich marijuana, or marijuana with high CBN (cannabinol) percentages. THC, CBD, and CBN are the “big three” cannabinoids most of us know about. These cannabinoids don’t totally control marijuana’s high, or […]
- Unchartered: California Moves One Step Closer To A State Cannabis Bank
- Raising Arizona: Subcool Rises From the Ashes To Bring You New Strains, New Extracts
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?