Whenever I urge caution and prudence in how much, how potent and how often people consume cannabis, I get accused of being a traitor to the advocacy movement, of siding with the drug warriors, and of spreading lies about weed. However, it’s written somewhere (in the Bible, I think?) that “the truth will set you […]
Tag Archives | anger
In this series on using marijuana to heal PTSD, we’ve learned about the causes and symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. Now I’ll describe how I worked with a clinical psychologist who helped me choose strains of marijuana to help reduce PTSD and its symptoms. The psychologist first asked me to stop using all psychotropic prescription […]
More and more people are using marijuana to heal PTSD, otherwise known as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD is a common illness among military veterans, but it’s also found in non-veterans. Researchers estimate that nearly 10% of all Americans experience PTSD at least once in their lives, and that at any given moment, 3-5% of Americans […]
Kevin M. was 21-years-old and unemployed when he caused a DUI car wreck that injured two people. The judge gave him the option of going to jail, or going into the army. This was in 2006, when the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were both going full-throttle, when U.S. soldiers were being shot, blown up, and […]
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?
- Pot Price Drop? What’s Behind The Varied Cost Of Your Weed?
- O Mother, Where Art Thou? Mothers Still Frequently Incarcerated For Nonviolent Cannabis-Related Crimes