Growing cannabis in soil is seen as the most natural, simplest way to grow. But unfortunately, it’s also the most difficult way to control plant feeding. No matter if you make your own so-called super soil or buy soil from hydroponic specialists, you have to be careful about what you put into that root-zone medium. […]
Tag Archives | Amino Acids
Millions of years ago, organic materials piled up to become part of the earth’s crust and topsoil. Some of those materials became coal and oil. But others became rare materials known as humic and fulvic acid, which today you can use to supercharge your high-value plants! The humic acid story starts eons ago in bogs, […]
Many years ago, when I lived as a happy hippie in an Oregon cultivation community, I went through my “it has to be organic” phase. It was a requirement in our cadre that, along with being vegan, driving a VW van, sporting dreads, a threadbare Bob Marley T-shirt, and lots of unruly body hair, that […]
Bodybuilders, athletes and personal trainers know that amino acids are the building blocks for protein that boost muscle tissue. Of the 20 amino acids known to science, only five are synthesized in the human body. The remaining 15 come from external sources such as food or supplements. Inferior diets or poor health can lead to […]
- Corona Beer Maker Goes In Big On Cannabis, With Another $4 Billion Investment In Canopy Growth
- Keep Cannabis Green: What To Do With Your Weed Wastewater So It Won’t Wound The World
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?