The reputation of cannabis in the 1970s was one of stigma, stereotype and stagnant sciolism. Demonized by the government, the media, and anyone who opposed the political and social opinions of “stoners,” it has since taken almost half a century to chip away at this negative perception of cannabis, propagated by then-President Nixon’s prevailing war […]
Tag Archives | Alzheimer’s
She is a former US Air Force veteran, police officer and college professor. But now Burnetta “Bee” Thomas is set to be crowned the new queen of the cannabis industry and potentially the first African-American woman to make a multimillion-dollar fortune from her marijuana-based business. Hailing from Wisconsin, Thomas built cannabidiol (CBD) business Hemplogica from […]
Online marijuana advertising is everywhere. One reason we don’t have a comments section here at BigBudsMag.com is because so many online marijuana advertisement scams show up on YouTube, High Times, Facebook, and other online marijuana-related comments forums. We don’t want our website used by ripoff online marijuana advertisers. Following is actual unedited text from online […]
Want to cut through the fog that marijuana or just life itself sometimes puts into your mind? Consider using “smart drugs.” Smart drugs are pharmaceuticals intended for treating problems with memory, daytime sleepiness, and sluggish mental function. Their official uses are for treating Alzheimer’s, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), sleep disorders, and […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects