Cannabis roots need ample room to grow and expand, or they become root bound, also commonly referred to as pot bound. When plants become root bound, roots push against the walls of the container and begin circling the root zone, eventually constricting and choking off the interior root mass. A root-bound cannabis plant eventually has […]
Tag Archives | air pruning
The pots, containers, whatever you call them that you’re planting marijuana in have big impact on your grow op success. Not only do they shield roots from light and provide an environment where marijuana roots absorb water, oxygen, and hydroponics nutrients, they can shape, prune, or harm your roots. Before deep water culture and other […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana