The iconic, ultra-modern building of the EYE Filmmuseum in Amsterdam played host the first ever conference specifically aimed at cannabis investors based in the Netherlands. In late September, the Cannabis Capital Convention brought together investment analysts and pioneering entrepreneurs from the legal cannabis industry. Cannabis business conferences are still a rare sight in Europe. While […]
Tag Archives | adult use
Michigan is considered the second largest medical marijuana market in the United States, hot on the heels of California, and is expected to soon become a $700 million industry. This year marks 10 years since medical marijuana laws were established in the state, and in July the first cannabis licenses were issued to four large […]
After months of flip-flopping, the Canadian government has finally approved full federal legalization of recreational cannabis. On the night of June 19, Bill C-45, also known as the Cannabis Act, received final approval from lawmakers, with a Senate vote of 52 to 29. The bill legalizes adult use of cannabis while creating a framework of […]
Now more than ever, the outlook for cannabis reform in America is moving in favor of adult-use and medical marijuana patients. In spite of heavy opposition from Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Congressional House leadership, the cannabis industry recently won a huge victory when it comes to the protections of state-level legalization of medical marijuana. […]
What goes around comes around. Everything old seems new again. Through periods of prohibition, legalization, and a return to home brewing, cannabis may be taking the same route as alcohol. Prohibition, the 18th Amendment to the US Constitution, was ratified on January 16, 1919, banning the manufacture, sale and transportation of alcohol, including beer made […]
Cannabis becomes a lightning rod that brings out voters and inflames the passion of citizens during election years. In 2018, it’s looking like cannabis is going to have a major effect on gubernatorial races. As Marijuana Majority founder Tom Angell wrote in Forbes recently, candidates for governor from both major parties are showing support for […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever