All eyes are on California. Now that it’s become the largest and latest territory to legalize cannabis, with a trickle of recreational sales having begun on January 1, it’s clear the Golden State’s legalization is a game-changer for cannabis. Yet efforts to shape the anatomy of California’s burgeoning industry began long before recreational sales did, […]
Tag Archives | Adult Use of Marijuana Act
California’s Prop. 64, the Adult Use of Marijuana Act (AUMA), was approved by voters in the November, 2016 election. The new law benefits people who want to grow small, recreational cannabis gardens, but in many other ways, it’s a step backwards. Here’s the truth about so-called California recreational marijuana legalization… AUMA allows people 21 years […]
We’ve already explained that between Hillary and Donald, Hillary is a slightly better choice for the marijuana community, although neither of them is even close to being a cannabis legalizer like Bernie Sanders. Now there’s a free guide you can access online so you find out whether your U.S. Senator or member of the House […]
When someone tells you “a criminal record follows you the rest of your life,” believe it. I was convicted of a marijuana cultivation felony ten years ago, and it definitely has followed me. Being a marijuana felon makes it hard for me to rent a place to live, get a loan, get a regular job, […]
- Sea Of Love: Dive Into These Strains For A Thriving Sea Of Green
- From Taxation To Overzealous Cops, How Will Black Market Growers Survive Legalization?
- Sessions’ Obsession With Regression On Possession
- Clone Wars
- The Good Germin’: How To Germinate Old Weed Seeds And Bring Them Back To Life
- Vermont Becomes First Grow-Friendly State To Legalize Cannabis Via State Legislature
- Minority Report: How California’s Cannabis Industry Is Leading The Fight For Diversity
- Grow Better, Know Better: What Is Explosive Growth And How Do You Get It For Your Cannabis Grow Op?