We all know about the beloved active chemical compound tetrahydrocannabinol, more commonly known as THC. It’s an amazing painkiller and appetite stimulant that can encourage a feeling of calm in those who partake. It can also give you a sense of euphoria, sedation and drowsiness in the form of that familiar psychoactive high. However, cannabis […]
Tag Archives | ADHD
For most of my life, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder has plagued me to the point where I often felt life wasn’t worth living. I had an extremely difficult time focusing on tasks, remembering things and completing projects. When I was younger, I couldn’t learn to write cursive, and understanding math was like having my teeth […]
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time