What goes around comes around. Everything old seems new again. Through periods of prohibition, legalization, and a return to home brewing, cannabis may be taking the same route as alcohol. Prohibition, the 18th Amendment to the US Constitution, was ratified on January 16, 1919, banning the manufacture, sale and transportation of alcohol, including beer made […]
Tag Archives | 18th Amendment
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana