Hybrid (Indica Dominant) (West San Fernando Valley – $60 an 8th) Purple Passion is, from what I am guessing, a cross between a Dutch Passion female with a Purple Erkle father. Whatever its mom and dad are, the offspring they produced is a magical Indica-dominant hybrid that makes you feel as thought you haven’t a […]
Indica (OG Variant) Downtown Los Angeles – 60 an 8th A staple in the current southern California’s medical cannabis market is the powerful hydroponically grown OG’s from commercial growers. OG variants usually range from extremely small, tightly-packed nugs to larger more stiff clusters with an extremely distinctive odor. The pungent smell from a true OG […]
This is what I call a blast from the past report on a strain called Astroboy we created around nine years ago. The male we called “Taco” (for his Ortega heritage) was lost, but we remember his offspring very fondly. Astroboy was a great combination of similar genetics. Combining Apollo-13 with Ortega x Cindy99, we ended up with […]
Sativa (Jack Herer X Super Silver Haze) Downtown Los Angeles – $45 an 8th Jack Herer has been and always will be in my top five favorite strains of all time. Super Jack has an extremely recognizable smell and is a little heavy for an otherwise average looking sativa. The effects are extremely varied depending […]
I heard of the strain Trainwreck way back when I was still smoking brown imports. It was spoken about like it was the long lost epic weed and I always hoped I would get the opportunity to work with a clone or hybrid of the medical marijuana cross. The first time I actually got to […]
Hydroponics marijuana growers sometimes complain that hydroponics magazines focus on high-tech, expensive gear and nutrients because it’s good business for the hydroponics industry. I get that. Hydroponics writers are fanatics about the latest gear and equipment, and we forget that you can grow marijuana on the cheap. On marijuana cultivation forums and other marijuana-hydroponics media, […]
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects
- Pharmacists Help With Everything, From Viagra To Vicodin. So Why Not Cannabis?
- Rookie Error: The Most Common Harvesting Mistakes And How To Avoid Them