In our previous article, we explained how marijuana laboratory testing is providing us new information that helps growers and tokers get way more from marijuana than they ever imagined. At the heart of these discoveries are marijuana testing laboratories using high-tech equipment that analyzes marijuana’s quality, purity, potency and cannabinoid effects. But as a recent […]
BigBudsMag.com already told you about some of the fastest marijuana strains you can grow, but autoflowering marijuana is even faster… Autoflowering marijuana can go from seed to harvest in 50-75 days. Autoflowering marijuana goes from start to finish with an 18-hour light cycle. No 12-hour triggering needed. Autoflowering marijuana needs less vertical and horizontal space […]
We visit Terry at the MCRCI (Medicinal Cannabis Resource Centre) … A cannabis resource center for patients who need help with obtaining a Federal Cannabis License. http://mcrci.com/ More videos at www.urbangroweronline.com
Ever wondered why one strain of marijuana locks you to your couch, while another strain sends your mind into a million creative directions and you jump up and exercise for two hours? Or maybe you’re a grower wanting to harvest at just the right time so you get maximum payoff from your marijuana. Now you […]
Blue Dream, Haze, OG Kush, Diesel, Purps. Very kind bud, but getting tired of seeing the same marijuana strains over and over? The good news is it pays to grow what nobody else is growing, or what they’ve never even heard of! When you can slide into your local smoky room or medical marijuana dispensary […]
What type of hydroponics system are you growing your marijuana in? The type of hydroponics system makes a big difference in the quality and quantity of your marijuana harvests. It also influences how much time and worry it takes you to grow your buds. Hydroponics systems are confusing, so we’re going to talk about them […]
As an officially-approved medical marijuana user and grower with a doctor’s recommendation and a card that makes me “legal” in a few states, I often get the feeling there are two Americas. One of those Americas is a place where even the smallest amount of medicine can put me in jail. In those places, I […]
Use Macro Photography To Monitor Your THC Covered Buds We All Love Beautiful Photos Of Buds, But Serious Growers Use Close Ups To Study Their Plants The best way I know to determine if a plant is ready is to study the trichomes, so I set up my trusty Nikon d-50. Throughout my life as […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects