One of the things I love about growing marijuana is it gives you real rewards that you can see, taste, and enjoy. It’s not imaginary or an opinion if your plants are doing well or not. It’s not a matter of opinion whether you grow potent dank or weak schwag. You can verify your results. […]
Why did you start growing marijuana? I started because I figured I could grow it more easily and cheaply than buying it. And because it looked like fun, maybe a new business I could get into so I could work at home. I started out by buying a clone from a friend. Or at least […]
Daniel Rees, a professor of economics at the University of Colorado in Denver has co-authored a study with two other professors at the University of Oregon and the Montana State University, which concluded that while teen marijuana usage has increased since 2005, this increase has not been caused by the existence of medical marijuana dispensaries. […]
Advanced Nutrients were giving away lots of prizes at the Toronto 2012 Treating Yourself Expo! More videos at www.urbangroweronline.com
Marijuana icon Tommy Chong, the comedian, movie star and marijuana activist beloved by millions worldwide for his role as the laid-back “Hey mannnn” stoner in the Cheech and Chong movies, is battling cancer. According to insider reports from the marijuana activism community, Chong has long known that he has prostate cancer and has been treating […]
Regular marijuana seeds produce male and female marijuana plants, with most growers finding that they get slightly more females than males. Unless a grower is breeding marijuana strains, the grower has no need for male plants. They just take up space and if their presence is undetected, they may pollinate female flowers, creating seeded buds. […]
I love the fact that there are hundreds of different strains of marijuana, each with its own look, taste, smell, growing characteristics, and high. But how did we get all these strains? And how did we get feminized seeds that only grow out to be phat marijuana females? We owe a lot to early Dutch cannabis […]
The first weeks of your medical marijuana plants’ lives until you flower them are almost as important as bloom phase weeks, but because bloom phase is the payoff phase, most growers kind of ignore grow phase (or veg phase, as it’s sometime called). Of course we don’t ignore it completely…we obviously provide hydroponics nutrients, light, […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer