I grew up wanting to get high with Jack Herer! His book and research on marijuana really lit a fire under me. I never thought I would not only go on to get high with him, but that I would name a strain after him and smoke it with him. I even got my picture […]
Maybe it’s happened to you…you’ve grown your marijuana crop with care, you’ve flushed it, cured it and dried it properly, and still those buds have a bad taste to them. It’s frustrating and you wonder what the hell happened. Well guess what? It could be bad water. Your hydroponics marijuana plants need water and lots […]
by R Manes Santa Rosa, California In soil, under a Mikey's Gen5 LED Grow Light using AN's Bud Candy, Overdrive and Big Bud.
Top dressing can really make a huge difference in your medical marijuana harvest. If used wisely and at the proper time, it can be an inexpensive way to ensure your plants have all the nutrients they need to go full term while still not overfeeding them. Using Super Soil and the methods I have shown […]
As High Times and the rest of the marijuana community struggle with the possibility that Holland’s right-wing government might close Dutch marijuana coffeeshops to foreigners, and thus ruin the Amsterdam High Times Cannabis Cup for 2012, one thing is for sure…if you’re a medical marijuana grower or user and you can get to a High […]
As a hydroponics marijuana grower, you need total control over how your plants absorb water, oxygen, and hydroponics nutrients. Fact is, what you choose as the environment for your cannabis plants’ roots is one of the main factors that determine whether you harvest lots of sticky bud, or not much. You have hydroponics root zone […]
Like most marijuana growers, I was ecstatic when I heard in 2005 that Showtime was debuting a television show called Weeds centered on a suburban mom who sold and grew marijuana. Now here we are in the seventh season, and so much has changed for Weeds, not all of it for the better. But first […]
(Hybrid / Hollywood / $15) Bhang Chocolate is one of the more commercial brand of medicated chocolates you can find here in the Californian Co-Ops. However, you do seem to get more Bhang for your buck (sorry couldn’t resist). At this particular collective, you were allowed to choose from up to 3 dose levels of […]
- Once Upon A Time In Mexico: Growing a Marijuana Strain Bred from Oaxacan Highland Gold
- Can Cannabis Enhance The Neurological Condition Synesthesia To Make You More Creative?
- Give Your High-Value Plants The Gift Of Organic Ancient Earth
- The Ugly Duckling: Trying to Tame a Wild Landrace Marijuana Strain
- We Sell Sanctuary: Cannabis Sanctuary Cities Popping Up Across The Nation
- The Cannabis Experiment: Testing Your Grow To Get The Best Of Your Plants
- Midwest Marijuana: How States Like Nebraska Are Tackling Legislation
- Britain In Overdrive With Reefer Madness Super-Strength Skunk Scare