A cannabis plant’s early weeks are the most vulnerable weeks of its life. What you do during those early weeks makes a big difference in your harvest size and quality. Leaves and roots are the basic life support structures for plants, and in the first 0-3 weeks of a marijuana plant’s life, those structures have […]
Marijuana is a delicious plant, and that’s why bugs and diseases want it as much as you do. Your goal is to stop pests and diseases, and one of the best ways of doing that is by not letting them into your home or grow room at all. When you grow cannabis outdoors, even if […]
If you leave your marijuana plants untrimmed, most of them grow into a Christmas tree shape. If you’re growing marijuana outdoors, this isn’t a terrible problem, because side branches radiate in an equal symmetry from the main stalk, and they all get a decent amount of light…at least on the top side of each branch […]
In our ongoing series to help you grow better and more marijuana, our expert growers answer your questions… Dear BigBudsMag: This is my sixth cannabis grow and my fan leaves and other big leaves are turning yellow from the center outward. This is happening from seedling up through vegetation. The nutrient mixture I am using […]
I love watching marijuana videos of all kinds: cannabis growing videos, marijuana documentaries, news, reviews of hydroponics growing equipment, and shows with marijuana celebrities and the pot lifestyle. And I have to tell you, the most interesting marijuana lifestyle videos I’ve seen are from Vice Media group, which is famous for Vice Magazine and other […]
We’ve talked a lot about using marijuana as an aphrodisiac to increase sexual desire, but marijuana is also a sexual facilitator that helps us get past sexual inhibitions so we have more sex fun! I experienced this marijuana effect when my resistance to having sex with another woman disappeared after I got stoned with a […]
Marijuana responds to added carbohydrates and amino acids the same way endurance athletes respond when they load carbs before competing. Your hydroponics plants have more energy, vigor, and yield when you feed them carbohydrates, vitamins and amino acids through their roots. And marijuana growers have long believed that you pouring carbos and other enhancers into your […]
Most hydroponics marijuana growers have heard the term “bud porn.” It doesn’t refer to images showing cannabis buds and sexy, naked people. Instead, bud porn is juicy images of luscious marijuana buds dripping with THC. The marijuana world has long been fortunate that a few photographers and writers document marijuana and show us the stickiest […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines