Do you want a very high Christmas? Well then—it’s time to make the following marijuana medible gourmet food recipes.
These delicious marijuana-infused dishes will make your Christmas dinner into a stoner party.
So here are your easy marijuana recipes:
Vegan Cannabis Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1 cup vanilla soymilk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup Coconut CannaOil
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 2-3 very ripe bananas (the more ripe and black/spotty they are, the tastier these cannabis pancakes will be!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup white whole-wheat flour
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup walnut pieces, optional (if using, sprinkle on top of pancake while in skillet cooking)
- ½ tbsp or more marijuana butter
No pumpkin spice on hand? No worries! Make your own pumpkin pie spice mix with ingredients you probably have already. Here’s what you need:
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- One big pinch of cardamom
Directions for making cannabis pancakes:
- Add soymilk and lemon juice into a small bowl and whisk together until combined. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl add the flours, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt. Whisk together to fully combine. Set aside.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl, taking care to leave a few lumps. Add the CannaOil, agave nectar, vanilla extract, and soy milk mixture. Whisk together until combined. Set aside.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. While heating up…slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined. Make sure there are no dry ingredient lumps in that batter!
- Once skillet is heated, lightly butter and test a baby-sized pancake to check for correct heat level. The marijuana pancake should begin bubbling and cooking through on the sides without burning on the bottom.
- Once your heat level is solid, drop the batter into the skillet (about ¼ cup each) and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked through.
- Hold in a warm oven until ready to eat. Top with agave nectar or maple syrup.
Vegan Baking Tricks explained…
By mixing soymilk with lemon juice, you mimic what buttermilk would do in a non-vegan pancake.
The mixture adds a great depth of flavor and wonderful texture to your cannabis pancakes.
Also, by using ripe bananas as the base, your pancakes are going to brown up very beautifully, just like if there were eggs in the batter.
Use these baking tricks for your future vegan baking adventures!
Dose Wisely When You’re Eating Cannabis Foods!
The Cannabis Oil and Cannabis Butter amounts in these marijuana medible recipes are just approximate suggestions.
The cannabinoid strength of your marijuana food might be highly variable depending on the strength of your cannabis oil.
Use our recommended cannabis oil or cannabis butter amounts as guidelines to figure out the right amount for your situation.
The best way to test for marijuana medibles potency is to start with one portion of your meal, wait an hour, see how you feel, then eat more marijuana food if it feels right.
Listen to your body. Make smart marijuana medibles dosing choices and munch wisely.
Here’s a recipe for Coconut Oil Cannabis Oil…
WARNING: Prepare to monitor this process for 12-18 hours.
- 1LB (16oz) Coconut Oil. Organic unrefined oil is the best.
- 2-4 ounces of dried marijuana buds
- Reverse osmosis water
- Crockpot. Most crock pots have 3 heat settings and will work fine but an adjustable precision temperature-specific dial crock pot is way better.
- Fine Metal Strainer
- Cheese Cloth
For less weed taste, soak your buds overnight in water, and dry before grinding.
This removes much of the chlorophyll that’s responsible for most of the herbal marijuana taste in marijuana foods.
Making Coconut Oil Cannabis Oil
- Grind cannabis. A coffee grinder works, but make sure not to make your marijuana material too powdery because this makes it harder to strain out in the final process.
- In the crock pot, add coconut oil and enough water to float the oil in the pot.
- Set the dial on HIGH and allow the oil to liquefy.
- Slowly start stirring in the bud until the mixture is completely saturated. If needed, add more water.
- Stick a thermometer in the pot with the lid closed on top, and monitor it until it reaches close to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Turn crock pot heat setting to LOW and stir.
NOTE: Oil continues to rise in temperature after removed from heat, and takes longer to start cooling. A preemptive heat switch will help keep a more accurate temperature.
- Periodically stir the mixture and check that the temperature stays around 250 – 270 degrees.
- An occasional flip from LOW to WARM setting may be needed to regulate the temp.
- The mixture needs to stay below 300 degrees to avoid burning off the active ingredient.
- The water in the pot stops this from happening because it will evaporate first.
- Periodically add water throughout the process to keep the cannabis submerged.
- After 12 -18 hours, turn off the crock pot and allow to cool for a while.
- Get the cheesecloth and double wrap it over your strainer. Place over a large container to catch the warm liquid.
- SLOWLY pour the mixture into the cheesecloth and allow to drip. Wrap the marijuana plant material in cheesecloth and squeeze out the remaining oil.
- Put the container of hot oil/water in the fridge over night and allow the oil to rise to the top.
- The water that was added during the process catches all the extra plant material and brown carcinogens from the mixture. This allows for a much cleaner-tasting product.
- Pop the hardened green coconut oil off the top of the water that sunk to the bottom, and discard the water.
- You are now left with a green chunk of coconut marijuana oil.
- Store in the fridge until ready to use. Allow to warm before adding to recipes.
- Coconut oil is a good substitute for most baking and can replace butter in many recipes.
- Some people like to add it to a hot beverage for an easy medication.
NOTE: The same recipe works if you want to use butter instead of coconut oil. Just remember butter has less saturated fat and can’t absorb as much THC. Most people use a ratio of 1-2 ounces of bud per pound of butter.
If you want to use your marijuana oil to facilitate a wildly orgasmic sexual experience, read this hot, sexy article.
What You Need:
- 1 Prepared Pizza Dough (Store-bought or make it yourself)
- 1 cup Cannabis Pizza Sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Romano cheese, shredded
- Additional toppings as desired.
How to Make Marijuana Pizza:
- Prepare pizza dough by following directions on package label. Preheat oven. (Usually 400 degrees.)
- Spread Cannabis Pizza Sauce evenly on top of dough. (See cannabis pizza sauce directions just below)
- Sprinkle cheese evenly on top of sauce.
- Add extra toppings as desired.
- Bake in oven for 18 to 25 minutes (or as dictated on dough packaging), until cheese is golden brown.
Note: Some store-bought pizza dough can be baked directly on the oven rack, others may require a baking sheet or pizza stone. Be sure to read your label.
Here’s how to make Marijuana Pizza Sauce:
Ingredients for Marijuana Pizza Sauce
- 1 can tomato paste (6 oz)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 or more cups of Coconut Cannabis Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Directions for making marijuana pizza sauce:
- Mix all ingredients in small saucepan and stir well.
- Bring mixture to a light boil.
- Turn heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove pan from heat, let cool.
- Transfer cooled marijuana sauce to Mason jar and cover.
- Chill sauce in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving for best flavor. Shake occasionally.
Marijuana Pork Ribs
These cannabinoid-infused pork ribs are tender and juicy right out of the oven!
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup lightly packed lemon zest (from about 4 medium lemons)
- 6 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 or more tablespoons cannabis butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 full racks baby back pork ribs (about 5 pounds)
Directions for making marijuana pork ribs:
- Place everything except the ribs in a small nonreactive bowl and whisk to combine.
- Coat the ribs evenly with the rub on both sides, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat your oven to 325°F and arrange a rack at the top and another in the bottom third.
- Remove ribs from the refrigerator and let them come to room temperature while the oven is heating, at least 20 minutes.
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil and place the ribs meat side up on the sheets.
- Place 1 baking sheet on the top rack in the oven and 1 on the bottom rack and bake for 45 minutes.
- Switch the baking sheets and continue to bake until the ribs are knife tender, about another 45 minutes. Yummy!
Cannabis Chocolate Custard
What you need…
- 6 oz chocolate
- 2 1/4 cup custard, pre-made or homemade
- 1 1/4 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 or more ounces of fine cannabis
Directions for making cannabis chocolate custard:
- Melt chocolate using a microwave or double boiler.
- Mix melted chocolate into the custard.
- Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate and custard mix.
- Decant the mixture into a plastic container and place in the freezer.
- Remove from freezer a few minutes before serving.
Marijuana Whoopee Pies
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup sorghum flour
- 3/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 cup or more Coconut Cannabis Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 oz red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sifted confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup CannaButter, softened
- 2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
Directions for making Marijuana Whoopee Pies
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees. Grease and flour 29-inch round cake pans with gluten-free flour.
- In a bowl, whisk together the brown rice flour, coconut flour, sorghum flour, tapioca starch, baking soda, xanthan gum, salt, and 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder in a bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat Cannabis Oil and sugar until thoroughly combined, and beat the eggs in one at a time fully incorporated. Stir in the applesauce.
- Beat the flour mixture into the wet ingredients, alternating with buttermilk, in several additions, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Mix the remaining 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder with red food coloring and vanilla extract to make a paste; gently stir into the batter. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cake comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting and frosting.
- Use round cookie cutter to cut out the tops and bottoms of the whoopee pies.
- Take the frosting bag and cut a bottom corner off in order to pipe the frosting onto one side of half of the cake circles.
Eat eat eat!!!
Much thanks to http://www.thestonerscookbook.com, and my friends who are gourmet marijuana chefs for these recipes. Now all of you please enjoy the stoniest, tastiest cannabis Christmas you’ve ever experienced!