New Years Resolutions for Medical Marijuana Solutions
Posted by Steve Davis | December 23 2011 | 7744 views | Comments ↓
Happy new year 2012!
(Click to enlarge)
Can you believe it…another year has come and gone. We’re staring right into the face of that cute baby with the 2012 banner draped around its pudgy middle, and bidding farewell to old, wrinkled 2011 as it slips away into history.
Happy New Year, my friends. Out with the old in with the new! Just like they did in Amsterdam at the beginning of 2011...
What does a new year mean for you as a hydroponics medical marijuana grower? My new year's fun includes reviewing what I did as a medical marijuana grower in the year that’s ending, and I recommend that you also engage this valuable process of hydroponics discovery. I ask myself the following questions:
- How many marijuana plants did I grow total this year?
- How many plants did I clone? How many from seed?
- How much weight did I get per crop; how much total weight for the year?
- How many different medical marijuana strains did I grow?
- How many plants did I lose to sickness, thieves, pests, or other misfortunes?
- How many people enjoyed what I grew?
- What do people most enjoy about the strains I grow?
- How much money did I spend on hydroponics nutrients, gear and supplies?
- How much money did I spend on electricity and other costs associated with my medical hydroponics marijuana garden?
- How many hours per day did I spend gardening?
- How much profit did I make off of my medical marijuana crops?
- What hydroponics gardening mistakes did I make?
- What hydroponics medical marijuana cultivation equipment and technique improvements did I make?
- What did I do to educate myself about better hydroponics marijuana strains, equipment, supplies, hydroponics nutrients and growing techniques?
- What medical marijuana cultivation how-to books and/or videos did I purchase?
- What were the most important tips I got from other medical marijuana growers?
- What were my favorite strains and crops?
- What especially unique hydroponics marijuana growing techniques did I create by trial and error, by controlled experimentation?
- What are my fondest memories of growing and getting high this year?
- Overall, what did I learn about the art and science of growing medical marijuana this year?
When I ask myself these questions, I get a wealth of exclusive data so I can make my New Year’s hydroponics resolutions, including a promise to myself and those who depend on my medical marijuana success, that 2012 is going to be my best hydroponics marijuana cultivation year ever!
For example, this in 2011 I learned a lot more about using the Advanced Nutrients hydroponics feed system that combines high-powered base nutrients with a tool kit of other hydroponics supplements and formulas.
In the past, I just followed their feed chart and mixing instructions and didn’t put a lot of thought into it. This past year I started to wrap my mind around what each supplement does, what’s in these hydroponics supplements, and how they interact with each other and my marijuana plants.
I drew connect the dots charts in my mind and later on a piece of paper so I could see if I was overfeeding or underfeeding specific elements, such as when I’d use potassium-rich Rhino Skin (a formula that protects plants by using silica to strengthen cell walls and THC glands) along with potassium-heavy bloom boosters and hydroponics base nutrients.
For me, 2011 was the year when everything finally “clicked” in my knowledge and procedures, when my many years of cumulative experiences, success and failures finally added up to hydroponics confidence.
This came from my New Year’s resolution at the start of 2011 that I would focus on my growing like a laser beam- fully present and mentally tuned in when I was feeding, monitoring and caring for my medical hydroponics marijuana plants.
Now as I said earlier, and it can be true for you too, with the help of Big Buds, 2012 could be your best new year ever, a truly exciting year for all of us who grow this miraculous healing herb that provides so many blessings for the human species.
Take what you learned in 2011, light up a fattie full of fresh THC at midnight on December 31st, and make 2012 into the best year for your medical hydroponics marijuana garden.
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Wednesday, 14 December 2011
Article by Steve Davis, on Dec. 23rd 2011