Hydroponics Autoflowering Marijuana: Seed to Harvest in 70 Days or Less!
Posted by Steve Davis | November 02 2011 | 29847 views | Comments ↓
Dutch Passion AutoBluebbery: Kind Marijuana that Races to Finish
(Click to enlarge)
Hey people, Big Buds already told you about some of the fastest marijuana strains you can grow, but get ready for the next big leap forward in how you can harvest kind marijuana bud faster whether you’re growing in hydroponics or outdoors. Here’s your ticket to the early harvest racetrack: autoflowering marijuana. Check out these autoflowering marijuana factoids:
• Autoflowering marijuana can go from seed to harvest in 50-75 days.
• Autoflowering marijuana goes from start to finish with an 18-hour light cycle. No 12-hour triggering needed.
• Autoflowering marijuana can be nearly as potent and tasty as regular marijuana.
• Autoflowering marijuana needs less vertical and horizontal space than regular marijuana.
• Auto-flowering marijuana strains include AK-47, Blueberry, Mazar, Haze and other popular marijuana varieties.
• Some auto flowering marijuana includes Haze genetics and other Sativa genetics so you get a Sativa high without waiting for the typically long Sativa bloom time.
• Auto flowering marijuana saves time and money and is perfect for Sea of Green due to its short height (10 inches to 2.5 feet tall) and ultra-fast finishing.
• Auto-flowering marijuana comes in feminized and non-feminized seeds.
• Auto flowering marijuana grows well in all hydroponic systems and materials including rockwool, coco coir, deep water culture (DWC), aeroponics, supersoil, etc.
Amazing, right? But autoflowering is not regular marijuana. Here's a summary of the differences:
* You won’t get as much yield because auto-flowering marijuana plants are small. Most growers of autoflowering marijuana get no more than an ounce or two per plant. But wait…you can do better than that, and I’ll tell you how in a later article.
* Auto-flowering marijuana is super-sensitive to problems with temperature, stress, and hydroponics nutrients and is not meant for cloning or for making motherplants. Auto-flowering marijuana is a new technology; 50-60% of the seeds/strains being sold are defective. Many of the seed breeders who tout auto-flowering strains are rip-offs.
* Compared to regular marijuana that grows bigger and blooms longer, auto-flowering marijuana potency is less- but you still can get very high if you properly grow the right auto-flowering strains.
In my next article on autoflowering marijuana, I give you the Big Buds definitive guide to growing auto-flowering marijuana but if you’re ready to get started right now, let me introduce you to one of Holland’s most respected marijuana breeders: Henk Van Dalen, captain and founder of Dutch Passion seeds.
Dutch Passion is in the top ranks of famous Dutch seed companies along with Sensi Seeds, Serious Seeds, and Sagarmatha. Premium marijuana growers have relied on classic Dutch Passion strains (such as Blueberry, Original Flo, Mazar, White Widow, Skunk #1) for decades.
Henk has continued to pioneer new marijuana strains, has been working with High Times grow guru Jorge Cervantes, and is also credited with creating some of the most reliable autoflowering marijuana you'll ever grow!
If you’re ready to plant auto-flowering marijuana and harvest sticky bud in less than three months, try these Dutch Passion varieties:
• AutoBlueberry: Plant the seed, 25 days later it will flower, and a few weeks after that you’ll be harvesting this classic bud. Dutch Passion makes their Blueberry auto available feminized for even more convenience. You’ll love the classic blueberry taste and high.
• AutoMazar: With heavy Indica influence and the potential to yield 5-10 times more than most auto-flowering marijuana, the Mazar is an obvious and smart choice. You can count on 50-125 grams per plant, but Henk says he’s seen AutoMazar plants that yield as much as 205 grams of sticky, stony bud.
• AutoPolarLight#2: Dreaming of Haze but not wanting to wait through a 3-4 month bloom phase? Dutch Passion heard you. You get a Haze-dominant, feminized plant resistant to mites, molds and other pathogens, and it’s ready 70 days after you sprout the seeds!
• AutoSnowStorm#2: Love orange-haired buds? Thank Dutch Passion for creating Orange Bud 30 years ago and now transforming it into a feminized auto-flowering variety.
• AutoTaiga: This is an indoor/outdoor feminized auto-flower marijuana from the Power Plant line of genetics. Larger than usual for auto-flowering marijuana, you get tight nugs that are almost exactly like regular Power Plant buds!
• AutoTundra: Here’s an Indica-dominant auto-flower that produces sweet taste and an uplifting high that will enliven rather than stone you. At 11 weeks seed to finish, this is a longer-blooming auto.
In the next article on auto-flowering marijuana, you get exclusive tips that guarantee maximum yield from speedy, small auto-flower marijuana strains.
The main things to remember are: plant autoflowering seeds; leave your grow room lights on 18 hours per day; your plants start flowering when they want to (usually within three weeks of sprouting) and that’s when you switch to bloom ferts.
Just be ready to get high, because your autoflowering marijuana will be ready before regular marijuana has gotten halfway through its bloom time.
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Thursday, 27 October 2011
Photography by (c) Copyright, Dutch Passion Seed Company, 2011
Article by Steve Davis, on Nov. 2nd 2011