Big Buds Medical Hydroponics Marijuana Greatest 4-20 Hits
Posted by Steve Davis | March 20 2012 | 7335 views | Comments ↓
Big Buds: One year of helping you grow marijuana like this!
(Click to enlarge)
Time flies when you’re flying high. Seems like only yesterday I got recruited to write for a new marijuana magazine called Big Buds.
“It’s going to be the best source for the most accurate hydroponics medical marijuana cultivation and use information,” the recruiters said.
And they were right. The magazine didn't go live until May, 2011, but Big Buds has more than lived up to what they told me it would be.
No matter about High Times on the net, or any of those marijuana online forums...you only get a concentrated dose of accurate, new school marijuana growing information when you're here at Big Buds.
That's why the most successful growers readily agree that Big Buds has quickly become the recognized medical marijuana webzine for newbies and professional growers.
Many of you haven’t been reading Big Buds from the start, so you've likely missed many important, foundational articles that went live a while ago.
So here’s a retrospective of highly-useful articles you may not have ever seen.
Or maybe you read them and forgot what they said
• Best to Eliminate Marijuana Pests: Spider mites, thrips, fungus gnats and aphids are the pests that most plague connoisseur marijuana. Check out these articles on safe, effective ways to combat the little sap-suckers who seek chomp your plants.
• I’m all into protecting your crops from harms that come from people, crazy shit, and accidents, not just mites, molds and mildews. Take a look at fire safety, security safety, and other tips that make your peace of mind increase and your risk factors decrease.
• Growing marijuana from seed is the only way to breed your own marijuana while also importing specialty genetics from the worldwide cannabis gene pool. Getting quality, viable, properly-classified marijuana seeds is difficult, but this article gives you the inside story, direct from seed breeders and sellers.
• You want to grow the finest marijuana strains, but it’s hard to keep up with the hundreds of strain names and strain claims. Check out our guides to growing Kush and other connoisseur strains, including many that are worth hundreds of dollars per ounce, in part because you’re going to be the only person in your area who knows how to grow them!
• The hydroponics industry only exists because medical marijuana growers buy what it sells, but dominant players in the industry, including Sunlight Supply, Maximum Yield, and General Hydroponics refuse to have anything to do with marijuana growers. This isn’t just a problem because you're dissed when hydro industry people take your money but refuse to be honest about what you’re growing...it's a problem because generic hydroponics nutrients and gear will never give you your biggest, best-tasting, most potent buds. We're tired of people taking our money while treating us like trash. For a kinder, gentler take on this problem (but one that I think goes a little too easy on the marijuana-denying profiteers), look here.
• Hydroponics marijuana cloning, everybody has an opinion, but we give you the latest facts, the real deal professional marijuana cloning tips from growers who make clones for a living. You get the inside track on aeroponics cloning too.
• Ever wondered who developed all that hydroponics stuff you see at your local hydroponics store? Take a trip through hydroponics history, and you’ll discover that people have been interested in hydroponics for thousands of years. You'll also discover new hydroponics gear, and where hydroponics is headed!
* SEX SEX SEX. Ok, now that I have your attention, are you ready to have even more marijuana fun than you're already having? Then check out the hippie-girl wet kittycat secret that'll show you how to use bubblehash as Viagra. After you're exhausted from ganja mega-orgasms, watch these marijuana-related movies until you recharge your libido.
Fun to realize that thousands of years ago people tried to grow hydroponically, and pretty soon Big Buds is celebrating its one-year anniversary, creating yet more history for medical marijuana growers.
I send a special shout out to all of you medical marijuana growers and patients who’ve made Big Buds the most popular and relied-upon marijuana cultivation magazine.
My 4-20 gift to you is the promise to keep pushing myself to help you grow your biggest yields with the highest levels of THC, so you medicate safely and enjoyably, and get the most profits with the least amount of time, money and effort invested in your marijuana garden. Light a...candle for Big Buds.
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Thursday, 15 March 2012
Photography by (C) Copyright, Steve Davis, 2012
Article by Steve Davis, on Mar. 20th 2012