The alcohol industry doesn’t want marijuana legalized. But when people experience marijuana’s intoxication and medical benefits and compare cannabis to what alcohol does to them, they say marijuana comes out on top in the marijuana versus alcohol debate. When people look at the violence, domestic abuse, and traffic fatalities associated with alcohol, they realize marijuana […]
Using Marijuana Successfully: Insider Skills
We’re growing potent marijuana, and some of us turn our buds into dabs and other ever more powerful concentrates.
Even in legalized marijuana states like Colorado and Washington, we still have to be careful about police, neighbors, and anyone else who might do us harm because we grow cannabis.
We also want to make sure we use cannabis in the most beneficial ways possible so we’re as healthy, alert, and happy as we can be.
That’s why BigBudsMag.com has given you this guide to using marijuana for ultimate success, sexual pleasure, and overall life enhancement…
In this important series on how you use marijuana growing, marijuana, and motivation to get more of what you want in life, we’ve met marijuana people who made a better world for themselves and the rest of us. We looked at some people running a hydroponics store in Canada 15 years ago who kept hearing […]
At a medical marijuana event, a man and his wife came up and quietly said they wanted to talk confidentially about how medical cannabis “cured autism” in their daughter. The woman held the hand of the 7-year-old girl who was the couple’s daughter. “Our daughter was diagnosed with autism,” the man said, “but look at […]
My friend who grows the finest hydroponics marijuana says he isn’t enjoying marijuana buds anymore and is only using marijuana “concentrates” like bubblehash and budder. These concentrates are to regular marijuana what grain alcohol is to beer. “Doesn’t sound like a problem to me. What’s the worry?” I replied. “Most people would be envious of […]
Big surprise—marijuana growers don’t see police officers as their friends! But one former cop who loved busting marijuana users has changed sides, and he’s now helping our community fight back against the war on marijuana. The former drug cop’s name is Barry Cooper, and he’s been labeled a traitor by other police officers because he […]
Yoga mat, marijuana, water pipe, water bottle. Got it. I inhale a fine bowl of Bubba Kush marijuana outside a private yoga studio. Then I go to yoga class, enjoying the stretching, relaxation and peacefulness yoga gives me. But if it weren’t for the Bubba Kush, I probably would fail at most of the yoga […]
- Green State: How Legalized Cannabis Will Change With The Passing Of The STATES Act
- Know Before You Grow: Thinking Of Starting Your Own At Home Grow? We’ll Tell You If It’s Legal In Your State
- The Most Common Problems With Hydroponic Nutrients And Soil Growing, And How Best To Remedy Them
- Wine And Weed 101: On The Intoxicating Trail In Northern California
- Two Roots Cannabis Beer, A Low-Calorie Buzz Without The Next-Day Regret? Sign Us Up!
- In Bloom: How To Use The Powerful Supplement Nirvana To Maximize Your Cannabis Crop
- Misogyny And Marijuana: Cannabis Activists Battling Sexism In The Cannabis Community
- Give Your Gal Pal A Ganja-Inspired Gift For National Women’s Friendship Day