This article shows you how to fight back against bugs & diseases that hurt your marijuana crops! Marijuana growers want to defend themselves against police, snitches, and rippers, and they also want to defeat Nature’s attackers such as spider mites, thrips, aphids, powdery mildew, gray mold, and other diseases. There are specific steps to take […]
Outdoor Marijuana Growing Complete Success Guide
Outdoor marijuana growing gives you free sun, wind, air, space, soil, and water.
It can also give you cannabis plants the size of trees, buds as thick and long as a baseball bat, many kilos of bud per season, adventures in hiking, and other outdoor fun.
But because your cannabis plants are outdoors where you can’t totally control their environment, it takes very special skills, techniques, and materials to successfully grow buds outdoors.
Our BigBudsMag.com writers have grown huge marijuana crops outdoors, and in this special outdoor marijuana section we’re giving you insider data on the best ways to grow gigantic amounts of pot outdoors, so read now, and get bigger outdoor harvests…
We all want to grow monster marijuana plants that produce many ounces or even pounds per plant. Marijuana genetics make an important difference in yield and THC percentages. The strains we recommend here as monster marijuana plants have genetics that program plants to produce huge buds and more THC than most other strains. How and […]
In a previous article about outdoor marijuana growing, we saw how selecting the right marijuana strains makes a big difference in how much bud you harvest outdoors. Depending on genetics, marijuana strains handle daylength, mites, powdery mildew, gray mold, drought, rain, heat, and other threats differently. What works well for an indoor hydroponics marijuana grower […]
Before climate change, polar vortex winters, and Western United States drought, outdoor medical growers started their plants in greenhouses or indoors in late February and March, hardened them off, then transplanted them into full outdoor terrain in April or May. Today, I know growers who start their outdoor plants as early as December; some of […]
What do you do when you’re really in love with specific marijuana plants, or maybe you have marijuana plants nearing harvest time and lack easy access to seeds or clones, so you want to harvest those nugs but also keep your mature cannabis plants alive afterwards. The answer is to “re-vegetate” them. Some people call […]
I love the fact that there are hundreds of different strains of marijuana, each with its own look, taste, smell, growing characteristics, and high. But how did we get all these strains? And how did we get feminized seeds that only grow out to be phat marijuana females? We owe a lot to early Dutch cannabis […]
If you’ve ever been to the High Times Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam, you’ve heard of Arjan Roskam and probably smoked his Cannabis Cup-winning medical marijuana. Arjan is founder of Green House coffeeshops and Green House Seed Company, and it’s no wonder he’s called “The King of Cannabis,” and “The Godfather of Cannabis.” His strains have […]
- Body And Sulfur: Want To Stop Spider Mites & Russet Mites? Most Cannabis Growers Don’t Know About These Two Top-Notch Life Hacks
- Agents Of Yield: This Guide Will Help You Find The Most Bud-Boosting Hydroponics Nutrients For Your Marijuana Plants
- Schedule I: Here’s How To Plan Your Indoor Marijuana Growing Season
- Northern California Wildfires Decimate Subcool & The Region’s Other Marijuana Growers
- The Whole SCROG: Getting To The Root Of Cannabis-Growing Maximum Yields With Screen Of Green
- A Mighty Fight: Stop Spider Mites, Russet Mites And Broad Mites On Marijuana Plants Before They Become A Problem
- Hip-Hop And Herb: Meet Mendo Dope, Cannabis Growers And Beat Throwers
- And The Best Supporting Method Goes To… Screen of Green, For Its Starring Role In Marijuana Gardens Everywhere!