Cannabutter is a basic item in a marijuana chef’s kitchen. It’s long been a favorite base ingredient for making tasty marijuana edibles. You can put it on toast, your lover, a baked potato, or any place you’d use butter. There are many recipes and methods for making cannabutter, including slow crock pot cannabutter recipes that promise […]
For medical marijuana users, marijuana munchies can be the gift of life. For “recreational” marijuana users, marijuana munchies are an entertaining marijuana side-effect that creates profits for fast food restaurants and candy makers. So what’s really going on that makes most of us hungrier when we use marijuana? What causes the munchies? Scientists and medical […]
I was high when somebody handed me a copy of a marijuana cookbook that drove me crazy with food lust. The cover and inside of the book tempted me with wicked photos of steaks, pancakes, desserts, gourmet sandwiches and other unique recipes for tasty marijuana foods that will get you baked beyond your wildest dreams. […]
Smoking marijuana is the fastest way to deliver THC and other cannabinoids into your body and mind. But many marijuana users are wondering if it’s better to eat marijuana as pot edibles (“medibles”) rather than smoke it. What’s behind the interest in marijuana medibles? People are tired of coughing, throats hurting, having to buy and […]
- Sea Of Love: Dive Into These Strains For A Thriving Sea Of Green
- From Taxation To Overzealous Cops, How Will Black Market Growers Survive Legalization?
- Sessions’ Obsession With Regression On Possession
- Clone Wars
- The Good Germin’: How To Germinate Old Weed Seeds And Bring Them Back To Life
- Vermont Becomes First Grow-Friendly State To Legalize Cannabis Via State Legislature
- Minority Report: How California’s Cannabis Industry Is Leading The Fight For Diversity
- Grow Better, Know Better: What Is Explosive Growth And How Do You Get It For Your Cannabis Grow Op?