Most people have experienced the joy of pairing delicious food with great wine to enhance the taste and experience of a special meal. Now, with the growing acceptance of cannabis enjoyed in all its forms, this concept has been expanded to include our favorite herb. Given that cannabis comes in a wide variety of strains […]
Marijuana tincture is made using high-proof alcohol and marijuana. Marijuana tincture gives you a potent, fast-acting, concentrated dose of cannabinoids and terpenoids. It gives you a rapid-onset, psychedelic, long-lasting, unique high. The nearly-pure alcohol you use to make marijuana tincture ensures that the mixture stays cannabinoid potent for several years. Here’s all you need to […]
The BigBudsMag.com grower team is giving you this outdoor marijuana strain guide so you know the easy to grow, high-yielding outdoor-hardy strains… AK 47, from Serious Seeds: In North America, the emphasis is on Kush strains, along with strains created by cannabis seed breeders who’ve only been in business a couple of years. Some of […]
Cannabutter is a basic item in a marijuana chef’s kitchen. It’s long been a favorite base ingredient for making tasty marijuana edibles. You can put it on toast, your lover, a baked potato, or any place you’d use butter. There are many recipes and methods for making cannabutter, including slow crock pot cannabutter recipes that promise […]
For medical marijuana users, marijuana munchies can be the gift of life. For “recreational” marijuana users, marijuana munchies are an entertaining marijuana side-effect that creates profits for fast food restaurants and candy makers. So what’s really going on that makes most of us hungrier when we use marijuana? What causes the munchies? Scientists and medical […]
I was high when somebody handed me a copy of a marijuana cookbook that drove me crazy with food lust. The cover and inside of the book tempted me with wicked photos of steaks, pancakes, desserts, gourmet sandwiches and other unique recipes for tasty marijuana foods that will get you baked beyond your wildest dreams. […]
Smoking marijuana is the fastest way to deliver THC and other cannabinoids into your body and mind. But many marijuana users are wondering if it’s better to eat marijuana as pot edibles (“medibles”) rather than smoke it. What’s behind the interest in marijuana medibles? People are tired of coughing, throats hurting, having to buy and […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer