As a Michigan resident and medical marijuana user, I was among the 63% of Michiganders who voted for medical “marihuana” legalization in 2008, and who celebrated hard-won new freedom and legal protection when the law passed. Just like you, if you are in a medical marijuana state…it does seem like a dream come true. Finally, […]
Sex and marijuana! Two of our favorite things, right? They deliver intense, reliable pleasure, and that’s why we love them. And when you use marijuana to increase your sexual pleasure, you reach new highs of sensuality. Even though I’m an attractive young woman who grew up “sexually liberated” and I’ve had several lovers, sex had […]
My friend who grows the finest hydroponics marijuana says he isn’t enjoying marijuana buds anymore and is only using marijuana “concentrates” like bubblehash and budder. These concentrates are to regular marijuana what grain alcohol is to beer. “Doesn’t sound like a problem to me. What’s the worry?” I replied. “Most people would be envious of […]
I was high when somebody handed me a copy of a marijuana cookbook that drove me crazy with food lust. The cover and inside of the book tempted me with wicked photos of steaks, pancakes, desserts, gourmet sandwiches and other unique recipes for tasty marijuana foods that will get you baked beyond your wildest dreams. […]
When you look at the details on how to grow marijuana, you can get mighty confused about what your marijuana roots should grow in. Obviously they have to grow in a container, because they need to be in the dark, they need to be kept moist, they need to be fed, they need oxygen. But […]
Yoga mat, marijuana, water pipe, water bottle. Got it. I inhale a fine bowl of Bubba Kush marijuana outside a private yoga studio. Then I go to yoga class, enjoying the stretching, relaxation and peacefulness yoga gives me. But if it weren’t for the Bubba Kush, I probably would fail at most of the yoga […]
As an officially-approved medical marijuana user and grower with a doctor’s recommendation and a card that makes me “legal” in a few states, I often get the feeling there are two Americas. One of those Americas is a place where even the smallest amount of medicine can put me in jail. In those places, I […]
We all know that lack of food makes us feel weak and tired with a loss of stamina and short term energy. Humans have long sought food from our earth’s bounty and have found protein and carbohydrates and sugars in large enough quantity to sustain and enlarge the human race. But what is the best […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects