Rock legend Gene Simmons has at last reversed his prohibition stance on cannabis, after more than 40 years of dismissing the substance as a drug for “losers” and abusers. The Kiss bassist — a notorious teetotaler who never drank or sampled drugs, and frequently railed against those who did — is now a vocal cannabis […]
Do you have what it takes to be The Next Marijuana Millionaire™? That’s the question bona fide marijuana multimillionaire BigMike Straumietis is asking the cannabis community. For that reason, BigMike has created a unique competition show called The Next Marijuana Millionaire™. If you believe you have an earthshaking cannabis business idea and want to become […]
Crimson red is the sound of a car door slamming shut. Lemon yellow is a church bell in full swing. Ellen Gutierrez leans back and surveys her painting so far. The half-finished canvas stands a few inches taller than her 4’11” frame. Already several different shades of paint are streaked across the edge of the […]
“So you want a strain with less potency,” says the woman in the driver’s seat next to me. It’s a statement that feels dangerously close to an accusation. She’s a marijuana delivery driver I know only as “The Hairdresser,” because nearly every time we meet, she indicates that she’s just come from a hair salon. […]
“I have to laugh when I hear people going on about pot names like Cherry Kush this and Green Crack that,” says Carolina dairy farmer Grover D. “You know, those terms are right out of the moonshiner playbook.” Grover’s considerable heft in a pair of worn-out overalls and his towering height at 6’6” creates a […]
The year is 2018. Twenty-nine US states have approved the sale of cannabis and its derivatives for medical and/or recreational purposes. This may mark a return to the history of acceptable marijuana use that dates back to colonial America. So, on Presidents’ Day, there is renewed interest in what US presidents, past and present, have […]
From the moment a cannabis seed or clone is planted in soil — or any growing medium, for that matter — its every need is taken into consideration. Temperature, CO2, light cycles, timing the water and compost — nothing is left to chance. Then, the minute those plants are harvested, each bud is handled with […]
Marijuana has officially broken through another cultural barrier with the episodic series High Maintenance, now screening on HBO. On the surface, this comedy-drama is a series of vignettes about getting high and maintaining said high. But more so, the show is about human beings and their odd proclivities, social structures, and the things that both […]
- Unchartered: California Moves One Step Closer To A State Cannabis Bank
- Raising Arizona: Subcool Rises From the Ashes To Bring You New Strains, New Extracts
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?