Love him or hate him, comedian and talk show host Bill Maher is probably America’s most famous pro-marijuana comedian. I’m not talking about comedians whose entire act and persona are based on marijuana, such as Tommy Chong. But among comedians who deal with all manner of political issues, Maher is king. In part because his […]
I was high when somebody handed me a copy of a marijuana cookbook that drove me crazy with food lust. The cover and inside of the book tempted me with wicked photos of steaks, pancakes, desserts, gourmet sandwiches and other unique recipes for tasty marijuana foods that will get you baked beyond your wildest dreams. […]
Every patient knows that few celebrities have celebrated their favorite medicine more than the infamous Snoop Dogg (aka Snoop Lion). Snoop has written an abundance of classic rhymes about weed, but this summer, he teamed up with another celebrity stoner, Wiz Khalifa, to release the hit movie Mac & Devin Go To High School. In […]
Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana, a young girl Disney kid who grew up too fast in public, whatever else you want to call this hot movie and music star… some are also now calling her a marijuana super-stoner. Given that Miley Cyrus sells her act mostly to pre-pubescent and tweener girls, part of the controversy over […]
Stoner comedian and Last Comic Standing season four finalist Chris Porter is absolutely certain that comedy clubs would gladly sell marijuana if they could. “[Marijuana] makes you thirsty, hungry, and laugh a lot. That’s the perfect comedy club drug. Two-joint minimum and then all of a sudden you’re ordering food. That’s a moneymaker,” declares the […]
Not only is Don Barris the man behind The Ding Dong Show, the longest-running show at the Comedy Store Monday nights, he closes the Store every night with his spontaneous, outrageous act. Despite this fact, he does not consider what he does onstage as traditional standup comedy. The Saginaw, Michigan native found a patron saint […]
Writer and filmmaker Joselin Linder is solid proof that functioning, professional women smoke marijuana—not just skater girls or chicks without jobs. And Linder has taken her taste for bud one step further as blogger for Celebstoner, penning columns on “How to Get High at the Royal Wedding” as well as her high-larious update of the […]
As High Times and the rest of the marijuana community struggle with the possibility that Holland’s right-wing government might close Dutch marijuana coffeeshops to foreigners, and thus ruin the Amsterdam High Times Cannabis Cup for 2012, one thing is for sure…if you’re a medical marijuana grower or user and you can get to a High […]
- Corona Beer Maker Goes In Big On Cannabis, With Another $4 Billion Investment In Canopy Growth
- Keep Cannabis Green: What To Do With Your Weed Wastewater So It Won’t Wound The World
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?