Marijuana plants breathe what we exhale, and marijuana plants love CO2 because it fuels photosynthesis for faster growth and bigger yields. When you add CO2 to your marijuana hydroponics grow room, you greatly increase your return on investment. Ambient CO2 concentration is 300-400 parts per million (ppm), but be aware that many cities such as […]
Indoor Marijuana Growing Guide
Growing marijuana indoors requires special skills, equipment, and techniques.
Everybody who writes for BigBudsMag.com has professional experience growing marijuana indoors, and we are giving you all the information you need to grow marijuana indoors successfully.
From hydroponics nutrients to grow lights, from deep water culture to soil, this BigBudsMag.com special section hands you the information you need so you can grow your biggest, tastiest, most potent marijuana ever!
Take a look at these articles, and use our site search engine to look for other topics so you increase the safety, success, and fun of your marijuana garden right now…
I’d like to introduce myself for those of you that might not have heard of me. I have worn many hats in my life, a dealer, a grower, a breeder, a photographer, a journalist, and marijuana enthusiast. The label that fits me best is simply “Weed Nerd,” as I love everything about growing cannabis and […]
- Outdoor Marijuana Grower Shares Bigger Yields Tips
- Growing Weed With Marijuana Nutrients
- How to Grow Pot: Basic Needs, Seeds, Lighting
- How Marijuana Growers Benefit from Being Generous
- High Times Gives Lifetime Achievement Award to Marijuana Seeds Legend Subcool from TGA Genetics
- Smokebox Snoop Dogg Cheech and Chong Trailer Park Boys Jimmy Kimmel Dabs 420 YouTube Marijuana Videos
- Despite Marijuana Legalization, Feds Threaten High Times Cannabis Cup
- Why I Love to Sell Marijuana