Harvesting marijuana is the culmination of all your work and hope. It has to be done at the right time in the right way with the right tools if you’re going to get the full value of the buds you’ve grown. Here’s how you make harvest day a happy day: Climate Control: Harvesting marijuana has to […]
The war on marijuana has long been viewed by government and courts as a real war that suspends normal constitutional privacy protections. If you grow marijuana, the simplest way I can put this is that you can assume that you’re under surveillance as a generic rule, not because you’re a grower. This means if you […]
When my girlfriend suggested we go shopping for a bra, I thought she wanted us to make a sexy visit to Victoria’s Secret to get a hot one, for her. But then she pointed to my chest. I wasn’t overweight, but my “male breasts” had grown so large and weird that I was ashamed to […]
My friend who grows the finest hydroponics marijuana says he isn’t enjoying marijuana buds anymore and is only using marijuana “concentrates” like bubblehash and budder. These concentrates are to regular marijuana what grain alcohol is to beer. “Doesn’t sound like a problem to me. What’s the worry?” I replied. “Most people would be envious of […]
Marijuana growers are always looking for new marijuana strains that come from specialty genetics. When you grow marijuana strains nobody else has, you increase the value of your buds, and more people want them. We recently caught up with two of Europe’s most successful new generation cannabis seed breeders, and asked them how they breed […]
Just in time for summer picnics, barbecues, and beach feasts comes a new marijuana cookbook featuring Mediterranean-style cannabis food and drink perfect for hot weather fun. Author Yzabetta Sativa (I’m not sure that’s her actual real name, ha ha) is from a marijuana-loving Italian family, and they love their Italian food and drink. And because […]
As a beginner marijuana grower, I learned the hard way you can’t always trust what you buy at the hydroponics store. As with vitamins for people, hydroponics nutrients and supplements aren’t strictly regulated, so you wonder if you’re getting what you pay for. Sometimes state agricultural regulators test hydroponics products to see if they contain […]
Ever heard somebody say marijuana is a “weed,” so it’s “easy to grow,” just throw seeds in the ground and you’ll have dank bud in a few months? When I hear people say that, I know they’ve never grown top-shelf marijuana! Because growing premium marijuana requires intelligence, diligence, the right gear and supplies, and marijuana-specific […]
- Unchartered: California Moves One Step Closer To A State Cannabis Bank
- Raising Arizona: Subcool Rises From the Ashes To Bring You New Strains, New Extracts
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?