Growing marijuana is often an alone or lonely activity. For the sake of ensuring absolute safety, many of us never tell anyone we grow marijuana. We’ve seen what happens when the wrong people know you’re a marijuana grower. It can get messy. So we tend our plants alone, spending many hours in solitude because we […]
Before climate change, polar vortex winters, and Western United States drought, outdoor medical growers started their plants in greenhouses or indoors in late February and March, hardened them off, then transplanted them into full outdoor terrain in April or May. Today, I know growers who start their outdoor plants as early as December; some of […]
Tens of thousands of years ago, before we transformed and dominated the earth, marijuana plants grew only outdoors in living soil and were actually part of the soil…unified with the earth by roots inhabited and penetrated by tiny organisms called microbes. Microbes and marijuana roots engaged in the unconscious art of co-evolution: as marijuana roots […]
My marijuana grow buddy RMC called me in the middle of the night and I could tell from his voice he’d had a marijuana growing disaster. The air conditioning for his 8,000-watt HID grow room failed for at least 42 hours, and his cannabis plants were toast due to high temperatures. His panic and depression […]
I love growing different strains of marijuana rather than the same strains all the time. Shopping for new marijuana strains is what I obsess on in life. I’m always looking for rare, powerful cannabis genetics that give bigger THC, more flavor and aroma, and heavier harvests. Unfortunately, I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on marijuana seeds […]
Marijuana growers spend a lot of money on hydroponics nutrients because we want big, phat, sugary buds. We see marijuana growers using major hydroponics nutrients brands like General Hydroponics, Canna, House and Garden, Botanicare, and their marijuana plants grow, mature, and produce buds. But the question you can ask yourself is: how do hydroponics nutrients […]
Marijuana growers are figuring out that more and more people are consuming or making dabs such as rosin, butane honey oil, bubblehash, dry sift, and shatter, instead of just burning buds. A dab contains very high percentages of THC, CBD, and CBN by volume…more than you can get from whole marijuana bud or concentrated marijuana […]
Like a race car primed with the right fuel, tuning, and equipment so it roars out of the starting gate, push your marijuana clones and seedlings so they race into maturity faster. You get stronger cannabis plants, and better harvests. Here’s how… First, give your plants as rich a diet of nutrients, stimulators, C02, and […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana