Topping is another technique that has to be mastered in order to maximize your Medical Marijuana production. It also seems to be really misunderstood as I am always getting forum questions on when to top and when not to top. As soon as my clones have rooted well and have started to grow, I chop […]
Throughout the past 20 years, I have tried almost every possible way to cultivate our favorite Medical Marijuana plants, and while hydroponic growing is certainly faster and more productive, I have developed a soil that performs extremely well with very little guess work. I don’t have to worry about PH or PPM (parts per million). […]
Marijuana seed breeding gives you power few people have: you get to create the buds that get you super high in the way you most like. By carefully breeding cannabis seeds that produce your favorite types of medical marijuana, you grow out your strains, ingest buds grown from them, keep track of what makes you […]
I’d like to introduce myself for those of you that might not have heard of me. I have worn many hats in my life, a dealer, a grower, a breeder, a photographer, a journalist, and marijuana enthusiast. The label that fits me best is simply “Weed Nerd,” as I love everything about growing cannabis and […]
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly