Harvesting your marijuana is the crucial point in your season. It improves, or ruins, all the weeks of work you and your hydroponics marijuana plants have done. How you harvest and when you harvest are key factors in the value of your hydroponics marijuana crop. In our previous article on marijuana harvesting, drying and curing, […]
Harvesting your medical hydroponics marijuana is a make or break process, and so is what you do with your marijuana after you harvest. Harvesting is also a time to use very creative techniques to increase your marijuana yield and THC potency. Let’s continue to explore professional harvesting, drying and curing techniques that give you your […]
When you’re growing Kind bud, you want everything just right so your medical marijuana plants give you their best. And yet we’re all human, we all make mistakes. I’ve made plenty, and learned the hard way. Now I’m going to talk about three common mistakes marijuana growers make, and how to avoid them… Move Their […]
I know a highly successful, wealthy marijuana grower I look to for soil advice because he makes batches of supersoil designed for marijuana. The grower’s code name is “GrowDaddy.” We met him in a previous article. He’s been growing marijuana since 1966! Manufacturing supersoil is his most time-consuming activity, he says. It takes a lot […]
Damn, it’s hot. Hot early, and hot too much, hotter than ever, making this year’s summer growing season even more a hassle for marijuana growers than usual. Lots of us just give up on indoor growing during summer months. We max our hydroponics indoor garden productivity during cooler months, and then shut down after harvest […]
Whether you grow marijuana in soil or soilless hydroponics, nutrients are a key to plant health, THC percentages, and harvest weight, so understanding the secrets of marijuana nutrients gives you more success in your grow op. This is the first of a series of articles providing you all the information you need about marijuana nutrients […]
I’m writing about hydroponics base nutrients known as the “pH Perfect” system. The manufacturer says if you use them you don’t have to spend your time and money on pH meters and pH Up and pH Down. Ever since I became a hydroponics marijuana grower I knew the pH of your water, hydroponics nutrients, and […]
This is the fifth and final article in our series on marijuana nutrients deficiencies and over-fertilization. If you haven’t read the previous four articles, please do yourself and your marijuana plants a favor, and read them too. In the previous articles, we saw the step by step process that helps you diagnose and remediate marijuana […]
- Unchartered: California Moves One Step Closer To A State Cannabis Bank
- Raising Arizona: Subcool Rises From the Ashes To Bring You New Strains, New Extracts
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?