As we’ve discussed before in an article about Sativa and Indica cannabis, most marijuana strains are hybrids. Authentic pure Sativa and Sativa-dominant cannabis gives you a stimulating, hallucinogenic high that’s way different from Kush and Indica cannabis. For example, the breeder of a strain called Chocolope describes it as “95% Sativa and 5% Indica.” But when I […]
Growing marijuana in soil is a mixed blessing for growers. Soil is more forgiving when it comes to root zone pH and nutrients buffering, but is almost impossible to totally control when it comes to feed programs and root zone problems…especially when compared to a pure hydroponics system such as aeroponics or deep water culture. […]
When I first started growing cannabis, I babied my plants from start to finish, and worried about them like they were my children. I treated them not like weeds but like fragile green life forms that might wither up and die if they got too hot or too cold. I spent so much time looking […]
Marijuana training techniques such as pruning, shaping, and topping marijuana plants increases yield, make marijuana plants easier to work with, opens the plant canopy for better light absorption and give you more bud for the same amount of space. One day I was with another professional marijuana grower on a a visit to a wine […]
Guerrilla marijuana growing has its charms… Long hikes in the forest with an 80 pound pack of grow supplies, trying to deliver water without wrecking the environment, and of course, how to avoid getting busted or robbed. One sad fact is that cannabis outdoor flowering phase often coincides with hunting season, adding additional concerns especially […]
If you’ve ever taken time off from growing marijuana, you know that a re-start of your cannabis garden can involve serious analysis, planning and maybe even spending money to upgrade your grow room. Many marijuana growers take time off from growing during summer, for family vacations, and other reasons. The data in this article is […]
Marijuana responds to added carbohydrates and amino acids the same way endurance athletes respond when they load carbs before competing. Your hydroponics plants have more energy, vigor, and yield when you feed them carbohydrates, vitamins and amino acids through their roots. And marijuana growers have long believed that you pouring carbos and other enhancers into your […]
Deep water culture is a high-yielding method of pure hydroponics marijuana growing. In deep water culture gardening your cannabis roots sit in buckets filled with aerated, circulated, nutrients-rich water. Sometimes, the top portion of the buckets contains grow stones, hydroton, netting or other materials that help stabilize the cannabis plants in the buckets or other […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana