When you look at the most popular marijuana strains in the retail cannabis market, you see the same strain names over and over. Marijuana strains like Jack Herer, Chemdog, and various Kush cannabis strains are as famous as a Big Mac. Everybody wants these buds. If you grow them, you’re almost sure to be able […]
It’s summer and whether you’re growing marijuana indoors or outdoors, you know the blessings and the curses of growing during the hottest time of the year. If your grow room temperatures get above 76 degrees Fahrenheit, you’re running too hot. Hot temperatures create problems including high water usage, stretch, airy/thin buds, root zone and reservoir […]
Growing and selling marijuana is an honorable job that deserves respect and adequate profits. Before California, Colorado, Michigan, Oregon, Washington and other states “legalized” recreational and/or medical marijuana, marijuana sellers operated underground in clandestine black market transactions. The risks were higher, but the profits were higher too. Legalization has created many more and many more […]
What happens if California voters “legalize” recreational marijuana via ballot initiative in 2016? Read our previous article detailing the California government’s planned approach to recreational marijuana legalization. You’ll see it sure as hell won’t be the kind of “legalization” most marijuana growers, processors, sellers, and users want! All you have to do is look at […]
Marijuana growing can be fun and profitable, but especially if you do it for a living, it can drive you crazy. I don’t just mean that you get a little frustrated or impatient sometimes—I mean that it can create serious mental health issues because you worry so much about your grow op. One crazy-maker is […]
Kush marijuana is probably the most popular category of marijuana in North America. It’s all the rage and some of my marijuana grower colleagues say they grow Kush because it’s the only kind of marijuana people want to buy! Seems like almost everybody I know is growing or smoking Kush. Last time I counted, there […]
Breeding marijuana to make your own strains and seeds can be very simple if all you do is a basic program as follows… You get non-feminized marijuana seeds and grow them. You select the best males and females and isolate them from each other. You collect male pollen and put it on select female flowers, […]
Marijuana growers have a lot to be concerned about when it comes to protecting their plants, and pests are at the top of the list. One reason many growers grow marijuana indoors is it gives you a way better chance of having zero pests on your marijuana plants. The marijuana grower team members at BigBudsMag.com […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines