Why social media marketing? In the digital age, when it comes to any product on the market, more social media brand visibility equals more sales. It’s also a medium that’s highly affordable compared to traditional marketing avenues. Instead of a return on your monetary investment, you’re getting a return on your time. Social media has […]
In 2015, Colombia legalized medical marijuana — but it’s actually been legal to cultivate up to 20 plants for personal use since Law 30 was enacted in 1986. President Juan Manuel Santos signed the medical marijuana bill into law two years ago, with the Ministry of Health and Social Protection responsible for writing regulations and […]
The holidays are right around the corner — but what to get your favorite cannabis connoisseur? Have no fear, we’re here to help! From your mom who loves to cook with cannabutter or infused oil, to your neighbor who’s just starting to come into their own as a budding home grower, to your friend who’s […]
In our continuing series on heritage marijuana strains every grower should try to cultivate at least once, we’ve shown you how to grow Northern Lights, Neville’s Haze, Afghani #1 and Skunk #1. Today we’re looking at three more strains that were ubiquitous in grow rooms worldwide and in Dutch marijuana coffee shops during the 1980s […]
Imagine coming home on a frigid, damp, rainy winter day, and stepping into electric sunshine, tropical breezes, clean air — and the aroma of live marijuana plants. I live in a three-bedroom suburban home, but during winter I spend almost all my time in my marijuana grow room. The only time I spend in the […]
Canada is leading the way on cannabis reform as one of the first countries to legalize the plant nationwide. It was one of the main promises Justin Trudeau pledged while on the prime ministerial campaign trail in 2015, and after being elected to office, he wasted no time in fulfilling that promise. Since stepping into […]
For thousands of cannabis growers throughout the USA, the months of October and November represent more than just fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving. These months also represent trim season. In the leadup to this period, some growers and budding cultivators relocate to California and Oregon to make money that they’ll live off for the rest of […]
Most savvy marijuana growers have heard of the high-yielding high intensity discharge (HID) lighting technology known as double-ended bulbs. You can view internet videos of bloom-phase grow rooms that utilize double-ended (DE) high-pressure sodium bulbs and environmental protocols in which yields exceed three pounds of dry weight buds per 1000-watt bulb. These impressive returns come […]
- Social Media 101: If You Have A Cannabis Grow Op, Then It’s Time To Get Savvy With Online Marketing
- First Medical Cannabis Cultivation Licenses Awarded In Colombia: But What Does It Mean For Small-Scale Growers?
- Cannabis Gift Guide: The Best Ideas For The Weed Lover In Your Life
- What Does The US Army Have To Do To Ensure Continued Enlistment? Turn A Blind Eye To Marijuana, That’s What
- The History, Grow And Effects Of Heritage Marijuana Strains Power Plant, Hash Plant & Night Queen
- The Real News On Fake Weed: Even The DEA Wants You To Quit calling K2, Spice A Natural Alternative To Marijuana
- If You Work Construction Or In Finance Or Tourism, You Don’t Have To Switch Careers To Enjoy The Canna Boom
- I Live In My Marijuana Grow Room. Here’s Why You Should, Too.