Cannabutter is a basic item in a marijuana chef’s kitchen. It’s long been a favorite base ingredient for making tasty marijuana edibles. You can put it on toast, your lover, a baked potato, or any place you’d use butter. There are many recipes and methods for making cannabutter, including slow crock pot cannabutter recipes that promise […]
For medical marijuana users, marijuana munchies can be the gift of life. For “recreational” marijuana users, marijuana munchies are an entertaining marijuana side-effect that creates profits for fast food restaurants and candy makers. So what’s really going on that makes most of us hungrier when we use marijuana? What causes the munchies? Scientists and medical […]
I was high when somebody handed me a copy of a marijuana cookbook that drove me crazy with food lust. The cover and inside of the book tempted me with wicked photos of steaks, pancakes, desserts, gourmet sandwiches and other unique recipes for tasty marijuana foods that will get you baked beyond your wildest dreams. […]
Smoking marijuana is the fastest way to deliver THC and other cannabinoids into your body and mind. But many marijuana users are wondering if it’s better to eat marijuana as pot edibles (“medibles”) rather than smoke it. What’s behind the interest in marijuana medibles? People are tired of coughing, throats hurting, having to buy and […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever