There are many reports to back up the claims that legalization of cannabis brings new jobs and new tax revenues to the community. However, what about the benefits of legalization to industries that have little to do with marijuana? These industries — including finance, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and tourism — are set to be positively affected […]
Author Archive | Thor Benson
Ever since the boom in legal cannabis sales swept the country, noise has been growing about how much money states are making in tax revenue and how this tax is being spent. But one issue that doesn’t appear to be as widely discussed is how much money the federal government is making off cannabis businesses. […]
- Keeping The Cannabis Industry SAIF: Oregon Insurance Paves The Way For Cannabusiness & Workers
- Traveling with Weed This Holiday Season? We Got You Covered
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday “Up There With 4/20” As Holiday Sales Boost Cannabis Industry.
- The Who’s Who You Don’t Know In Canada’s Cannabis Industry
- Swimming In The Sea Of Green: High-Density Marijuana Growing
- Social Media 101: If You Have A Cannabis Grow Op, Then It’s Time To Get Savvy With Online Marketing
- First Medical Cannabis Cultivation Licenses Awarded In Colombia: But What Does It Mean For Small-Scale Growers?
- Cannabis Gift Guide: The Best Ideas For The Weed Lover In Your Life