The medium you use in your cannabis root zone has a big impact on your cultivation workload and ultimate success as a grower. There’s plenty of confusion and misinformation about marijuana root-zone materials, so we’re going to clear that up by giving you just the facts. Soil Root Zone Medium Of all the choices of […]
Author Archive | Thomas Cacheski
Most cannabis growers have relatively simple ways of deciding when to harvest their bloom-phase plants. The most common method involves following the bloom-phase duration recommendations provided by the marijuana strain breeder. If the breeder says the strain needs 60 days in bloom phase, then the grower harvests 60 days after bloom phase begins. Some growers […]
Fungus gnats are a persistent problem in marijuana gardens. They’re tiny flying insects that can live in soil, inert material (such as coco coir and rockwool) and soilless mix. Fungus gnats can’t take hold in pure hydroponics, such as deep water culture or aeroponics. They enter your marijuana grow room via contaminated root zone media, […]
Marijuana gets us high and has medical benefits because it contains hundreds of compounds that affect our bodies and minds. The main categories of compounds we care about are cannabinoids and terpenoids. Cannabinoids provide us the primary marijuana high, and some medical benefits. Marijuana is the only plant that produces some cannabinoid compounds. Terpenoids provide […]
Want a fire marijuana vacation? Snowboarding, skiing, building snowmen high. Hell yeah! You can be a marijuana tourist and legally buy marijuana in Colorado, Oregon, and Washington as long as you’re 21 years old or older, but we recommend a Denver-based marijuana vacation instead of Oregon or Washington. Washington legal marijuana prices are high due […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer