Fungus gnats are a persistent problem in marijuana gardens. They’re tiny flying insects that can live in soil, inert material (such as coco coir and rockwool) and soilless mix. Fungus gnats can’t take hold in pure hydroponics, such as deep water culture or aeroponics. They enter your marijuana grow room via contaminated root zone media, […]
Author Archive | Thomas Cacheski
Marijuana gets us high and has medical benefits because it contains hundreds of compounds that affect our bodies and minds. The main categories of compounds we care about are cannabinoids and terpenoids. Cannabinoids provide us the primary marijuana high, and some medical benefits. Marijuana is the only plant that produces some cannabinoid compounds. Terpenoids provide […]
Want a fire marijuana vacation? Snowboarding, skiing, building snowmen high. Hell yeah! You can be a marijuana tourist and legally buy marijuana in Colorado, Oregon, and Washington as long as you’re 21 years old or older, but we recommend a Denver-based marijuana vacation instead of Oregon or Washington. Washington legal marijuana prices are high due […]
- Social Media 101: If You Have A Cannabis Grow Op, Then It’s Time To Get Savvy With Online Marketing
- First Medical Cannabis Cultivation Licenses Awarded In Colombia: But What Does It Mean For Small-Scale Growers?
- Cannabis Gift Guide: The Best Ideas For The Weed Lover In Your Life
- What Does The US Army Have To Do To Ensure Continued Enlistment? Turn A Blind Eye To Marijuana, That’s What
- The History, Grow And Effects Of Heritage Marijuana Strains Power Plant, Hash Plant & Night Queen
- The Real News On Fake Weed: Even The DEA Wants You To Quit calling K2, Spice A Natural Alternative To Marijuana
- If You Work Construction Or In Finance Or Tourism, You Don’t Have To Switch Careers To Enjoy The Canna Boom
- I Live In My Marijuana Grow Room. Here’s Why You Should, Too.