California growers and buyers — who have taken anecdotal note of the disappointing gap in expectations as recreational cannabis rolls out — had their suspicions confirmed recently, when a report by the California Growers Association revealed that less than one percent of the state’s growers have successfully obtained licensure to legally operate their business in […]
Author Archive | Tess Barker
Few issues so typify current ideological polarities between the federal and state governments in the United States than the battle over legalization of marijuana. On a state level, the popular mandate for safe and legal access to cannabis has been evident in a number of regions. As eight states plus the District of Columbia now […]
The signs are everywhere, sometimes literally: billboards for dispensaries; baby boomers buying designer vape pens; edibles with packaging so glossy and mass-produced, it could almost be sold at Target. In the past 10 years, cannabis has enjoyed a major surge in social and political acceptance across the United States. A Harvard University-Harris poll released in […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer