Before I started growing my own cannabis, I bought an ounce or two of mids every month, averaging $130 per oz. The mids were brown, dry, popcorn nugs. They had no dank smell. Tasted like burnt leaves. Gave me coughing fits, and hurt my throat. This was the only kind of weed I’d ever smoked […]
Author Archive | T. Franklin
The first time I got stoned, it was from cast-off Kush fan leaves a marijuana grower friend gave me. I rolled the leaves into a joint and smoked half of it. I put the joint out, and spent the next hours getting used to my first marijuana high. I enjoyed many more highs using just those […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer